Seven Hills of Seattle walk with the Seattle-Bergen Sister City Assocation
- Seattle’s most popular view from Queen Anne Hill
- The old Norway Hall on Denny Hill
- Capitol HIll
- A Swedish retirement home on Renton Hill
- Swedish Hospital on First Hill
- Yesler Community Center on Yesler HIll
- Amazon.com campus on Beacon Hill
We invite walkers to join us on this seven mile 900′ elevation gain walk at 9 a.m. on Saturday, June 6, beginning at Kerry Park. Guides will discuss Seattle’s history and point out Scandinavian landmarks as we climb all seven hills. Lunch is at the Swedish Hospital cafeteria, or you can bring your own. At the finish on Beacon Hill, we will return via Metro bus to our cars at Kerry Park.
For more information, please contact Olaf Kvamme, President of the Seattle-Bergen Sister City Association at (206) 363-3966 or Nancy Olsen at (206) 760-2666.