Immigration, dual citizenship, visas, oh my!

MICHAEL KLEINER The Norwegian American So, what’s the latest on Norway? You’re Norwegian living in the United States, but how do you apply for dual citizenship? What are the requirements of the new law? Who can I ask? You’re exploring the United States for business opportunities. What’s the right visa for you? How do I become a U.S. citizen? Another webinar hosted by Norwegian American Chamber of Commerce USA on June 11 focused on “Immigration Implications in Uncertain Times” and featured Honorary Consul for Illinois Susan Meyer, and Don Garner, U.S. co
Become a subscriber to keep reading and gain access to 1000s of articles! Digital subscriptions start at $7 for one month of access, and a one-year digital subscription is only $30. Subscribe Check out our subscriber plans
Already a subscriber? Log in here
Avatar photo

Michael Kleiner

Michael Kleiner, business and sports editor, has more than three decades of experience as an award-winning journalist and public relations professional. He has operated his own PR and web design business for small businesses, authors and community organizations in Philadelphia since 1999. Not of Norwegian descent, he lived in Norway for a year with his family at age 11 and has returned as an adult. He is the author of a memoir, Beyond the Cold: An American’s Warm Portrait of Norway, and a member of the Norwegian American Chamber of Commerce Philadelphia. Visit;

You may also like...