2nd Annual National Nordic Museum Store Design Contest
July 1 - August 15
Announcing the National Nordic Museum’s 2nd annual design contest! This year’s theme is “Visions of a Nordic winter.” Submissions should be of your original design showcasing a wintry scene that speaks to Nordic culture and heritage.
Winning designs will be highlighted in a box set of exclusive holiday greeting cards sold in the Museum Store. Winning designs will receive a Museum Membership, special products from the Museum Store, and artist recognition. Sales of these cards will directly support the National Nordic Museum.
Submission period: Thursday, July 1 – Sunday, August 15
Voting period: Sunday, August 15 – Sunday, August 29
Adult category (13+): 3 winning designs
Youth category (7 – 13, parent waiver required): 1 winning design
- Submit an original design depicting a wintry Nordic scene!
- Designs must be submitted between July 1st, 2021 and August 15th, 2021. Designs submitted outside of this date range will not be considered.
- Full color designs are encouraged.
- Design rules:
- Vertical Orientation
- Must fit a 5×7-inch greeting card
- Cannot include National Nordic Museum branding, logo, or images.
- Art that does not follow contest guidelines will be automatically disqualified.
- Complete this registration form.
- Attach design within the registration form. File must be 300dpi at actual size. Submit your design digitally in one of the following formats: PDF, EPS, or any Adobe product.
- You must complete all required information on the registration form to be considered.
- Please note: winning designs become property of National Nordic Museum
- By submitting artwork and registering you agree to these terms and conditions.
Selection and Prizes:
Ten (10) finalists will be selected by a National Nordic Museum art committee; and four (4) winners will be selected by public vote. Finalists and winners will be notified by the Museum. Each winner will receive a gift pack from the National Nordic Museum including a Museum Membership, special products from the Museum Store, and artist recognition on their cards.
We look forward to seeing your designs!