17th of May with Sjømannskirken i Los Angeles
It will be a different, but incredibly nice 17.mai celebration at Sjømannskirken i Los Angeles this year, and you are so warmly welcomed. Roll into their festively decorated backyard and join the celebration. And that at a safe distance and within current guidelines.
To accommodate everyone who wants to attend, they have set up three times where you can sign up for one of them. Sign up either until 11am (few seats left), 1pm or 3pm. The program lasts a little over 1 hour. To sign up, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text (310) 467-5180. More information can be found here.
Raffle with great prizes
Sausages, ice cream, marzipan cake and much more available for purchase
Sale of bla. solo and milk chocolate in our shop
– They will ensure a good distance between the cars so that you can sit on a brought chair in front of your own car if you want to ventilate a bit (mouthpiece required).
– There will be parking guards who guide you safely to your place
– Toilets are accessible via the changing rooms connected to the swimming pool.
– When you drive in, you will be given a program and menu where you can choose between good things from both the kitchen and from our shop
– They take orders from the car window and bring what you want to you
– Show consideration and solidarity and comply with local guidelines then this will be a glorious and safe party day for everyone.
Put on the finesse and join the celebration!
Welcome to a fantastic day at Sjømannskirka.